If your questions aren't answered here, shoot us an email and we'll get back to you within 24 hours...
What's the process like?
First, above everything else, we work to fit into your schedule, not the other way around.
Beyond that, there are three ways to work with CBD:
- Design only quote
- Design and cabinetry supply only (not including installation and subcontractors)
- Turnkey service (design, supply, installation, inc. electrical and plumbing). As a licensed contractor, Susan McLaughlin can manage subcontractors for you from start to finish.
What kind of time frame are we looking at?
- Beginning with a free consultation, you let us know your needs, how you use the space, and which samples you like the look of.
- We then draw up a design by hand and create detailed computer renderings for your approval.
- After any adjustments have been made, we put together a quote.
- On approval of the design, we collate the best estimates from licensed subcontractors and produce a final quote for your approval.
- After final approval of the design and estimates, we'll order the cabinets. Manufacturers' lead times for cabinet delivery vary.
What's the payment schedule?
- A downpayment of 50% of the cost of cabinets is required before ordering.
- 5-8 weeks for delivery - balance of cabinetry cost on arrival
- Partial payments for subcontractors (as required)
- Some costs will be held by you until everything is completed to your satisfaction.